Request a Scene

Want to request a favorite scene to be written as an excerpt?

All you need to do is give me an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with the subject of "Movie Excerpt".

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Excerpt: "If You're a Bird, I'm a Bird" - The Notebook (2004)

WARNING: Contains spoilers. Do not read prior to watching the movie.

---


Allie runs toward the water at the flock of birds with her arms out yelling in joy and she turns around.

"Noah, come on!"

Allie faces the birds and yells again with her arms out. Noah runs to her, she then looks at Noah.

"Look at them!"

"What are we doing?"

"Do you think in another life, I could have been a bird?"

As Allie looks at Noah, he smiles.

"What do you mean?"

"Like reincarnation."

"I don't know."

"I think I could."

Allie starts spinning around as she makes bird noises. She suddenly stops and looks at Noah.

"Say I'm a bird."

"No. - Don't do it."

Allie flaps her arms up and down as if they were wings.

"Say I'm a bird."

"Stop it."

"Stop it now. - You're not."

"Say it!"

Allie leaps into Noah's arms, wrapping her legs around him.

"You're a bird."

"Yeah."

Allie and Noah kiss each other.

"Now say you're a bird too."

Noah looks into Allie's eyes.

"If you're a bird, I'm a bird."

They both kiss each other again, this time lasting longer than the last.

The Notebook (2004) directed by Nick Cassavetes. A Novel by Nicholas Sparks.

No comments:

Post a Comment