Request a Scene

Want to request a favorite scene to be written as an excerpt?

All you need to do is give me an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with the subject of "Movie Excerpt".

Monday, December 29, 2014

Excerpt: "Goodbye." - Starman (1984)

WARNING: Contains spoilers. Do not read prior to watching the movie.

---

"Well..."


"I must go."

Jenny nods.

"What do I do now?"

"You say you love me and kiss me 'goodbye.'"

The Star Man puts his arms around her and holds her tight.

"I love you."

"(her head on his shoulder) I'm never going to see you again, am I?"

"No."

He kisses the tears out of her eyes, then full on the mouth.

"I love you."

The Star Man steps back and places a hand on Jenny's stomach.

"Tell the baby about me."

"I will."

"Goodbye."

Bruce A. Evans and Raynold Gideon with Dean Riesner, Starman (1984)

No comments:

Post a Comment